Getting your chocolate gift to its destination in perfect condition is THE goal. We ship with USPS and UPS, choosing the shortest delivery window. But even with our careful packing, summer temperatures are our biggest challenge, so we don't ship to a large part of the country between May 10 and October 10.
- We have assessed the current weather situation and as of July 15 are only shipping to the six New England states. We can ship one day delivery to most addresses.
- We will resume service with the whole country October 10. At that time we also switch to our lower winter rates.
- Please tell your recipient a gift is coming and to bring it inside right away. No package, even with insulation/ice packs, will resist hours in the hot sun or hot mailbox.
- We check the weather forecast at destination and insulate every shipping box and add an ice pack of the needed weight. To cover the cost of those extra materials, our shipping rates are higher May to October. Summer rates are: $15 to Maine and $17 to New England. We will not ship without those protections.
- We will delay shipping if there is a big heatwave, and will advise you of the delay.